Thursday, September 11, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL





I can't believe my little babies are now in kindergarten!! Brianna and Brooklyn started school last week and they were so cute. They are both so excited that they actually get to do homework like the big kids. We will see how long that feeling lasts!! The girls are in the same afternoon class and they love their teacher and classmates.
The first day of school was emotional for mom though! I thought I was going to cry because they acted so big, but they were excited so I had to be happy for them! Now every morning they wake up excited to go to school, and they have a hard time waiting for it to finally be the afternoon. My little girls are growing up so fast. It is hard to believe that 5 years ago we were praying that they would grow quickly in the NICU and now Dylan and I would like time to slow down. I am so proud of my two big kindergartners!! I love you Brianna and Brooklyn!

1 comment:

Momberger said...

Holy cow. I can't believe how big they are all getting! I haven't seen them in such a long time. I tell you what though, you have three of the most adorable kids ever!